onsdag 24 november 2010

News.

Yes, news.

Bad News: I won't be able to hack for quiet a while, cause of school. I have alot essays and tests. And then i have my college choose thingie to do..

Good News: Cause of my boredom I got the idea to write a book, it will be released chapter by chapter, untill I have enough to put them together to a real book! It is called "A Nightmare in the Dark" and the first chapter is called "Dawn of the Murderer". I do not recommend this book to people who can't take Murder, Torture and mild Horror.

YouTube stuff: So, my friend said something about me playing Silent Hill for an LP, however, my computer is not good enough. BUT there is an Silent Hill for the gameboy, called "Action Novel" it's not really action, but it's something. + it's Japanese so confusion!

Anyway, that is basicaly it, Bye.

-RivalNightmare

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar